Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hope in the world


Have you ever laid back and thought of the world and the people in it? ...Well, I do that a lot. And what I've realized may blow your mind because there are many different things that I wish were reversible and some, I wish were erased from humanity. As I walked through the hallways at my ever so diverse high school, I moved confidently and swiftly-making bold, wide steps. Though it made the traffic in the hallways a little better, the main reason for my gait was to cover up the pain. The pain of being stared at and the pain of being laughed at. 

I honestly cannot remember when it started. It just happened... and I guess that I just accepted it in the beginning, which made me a pushover. Constantly, they would make fun, and simultaneously, I would cry. "How could anyone be so cruel?" I thought to myself every day. Why would people,coeval people, make fun of me, knowing the effect it had on me?



This is the world we live in. A humanity stained by the sins of two persons, but I have faith that we can all get better. We can change the lives of not only ourselves, but also our neighbors. Because, whether you agree or not, there is someone very close to you who is hurting and faith just might be the answer.




For a little more help and advice on faith, click the link below. Thank you
.http://sassanista.com/2012/06/06/have-faith/



No comments:

Post a Comment